Norton Antivirus or Internet Security or any other protection software related to this brand, has been hooked with Personal Firewall Tool which has the ability to block Internet services that could make the dangerous & malicious software to access your computer. Skype is also one such service, probable deemed a threat because of having potentially consumable features, like the ability to transfer files through an instant messenger window. If you are not apprehensive about the possible risks & want to use ‘Skype’ application to chat with your friends and family members then you can simply configure the Norton Firewall Utility to permit access to the communication application. But to get the best guidelines to use Skype with Norton security software, there is a need of trustworthy Norton Antivirus Technical Support.
There are a number of technical support firms available online that claims to provide excellent support services, but scammers or spammers are a huge part of online world. Therefore, users are required to contact the reliable Norton Antivirus Support firm like Pctech24. There is no doubt that this firm is trusted one as it has been providing world-class support services from many years and is widely appreciated by the customers, because of its effectiveness and reliability. The firm has hired a team of highly-skilled professionals who have complete knowledge about Norton products and other online software, thus delivering best ever help services. We believe in keeping our customers safe over online platform therefore always try to discover new and latest technology based methods for accomplishment of different tasks of the users. Today also we have come up with the guidelines that will help the users to utilize Skype safely with Norton Security.
Steps to use Skype with Norton
Below we have explained some easy steps needed to use Skype with Norton:
· First of all ensure that the Skype is completely closed.
Here you have to right-click on the blank area of your taskbar & then select “Task Manager” or have to press “Ctrl+ Shift+ Esc.” Keys to open the Task Manager.
· After that, you have to go to the “Processes” tab & there click on “Skype.exe” followed by clicking “End Process” option and at last click on “Yes” to confirm that you want to stop Skype.
· Once you down with this process, close the Task Manager Window
· Then, you have to click on “Start” & type “Norton” into the search box present at the bottom of the Start Menu. Now, Select the ‘Norton Security package’ that is installed on your system
· After that, you have to choose “Status & Settings” in the left pane & select “Personal Firewall” in the primary window. Then simply click on the “Configure” button in the lower-right corner
· Once you have finished with the above steps ensure you are on the Firewall tab. Now you have to click “Skype” option in the list of services & then click on “Allow All Access”.
· At last, you have to click on “OK” or “Save” to apply the changes & close the Norton Windows
· At last, restart the ‘Skype’
To get additional support for Norton Security and to resolve any sort of technical issue with this security software or your system, simply dial the 24x7 available, Toll-free Norton Technical Support Phone Number – 1-800-510-6016. It is the best platform where you will get profound help and support from the highly- qualified and experienced professionals of our customer service center. At our firm, you can get Norton Customer Support services not only for issues with this Antivirus, internet security or Skype, but also for other applications installed on your system. We are always here to provide you support on your fingertips without making you to leave your place.